Bilge Pump Rule AUTO 500GPH
- 2 - 5 Business Days
- 0.40 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Next generation compact, fully submersible 500GPH Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump - no float switch required.
- Rule S series pumps are the smallest Automatic sensing pumps available on the market
- GPH ratings are now at 12v meaning the pump will produce its rated flow at a lower voltage
- Available in 24v
- Consumes only 0.25 amps per day.
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC
- 1.8 amp @24v
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature
- High efficiency, low amp motors include true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- Built-In thermal cut-out provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention check valve in the discharge port which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Threaded hose outlets supplied for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose
- A Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Cannot be run through 240v transformers
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Compact - 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not incl. discharge
Please note all shipping costs include Postage and Handling. Orders over 5kg are sent with instructions to leave. Need help or advice with inboard ski boat parts? Simply call us on (03) 9775-1999 during BH or click here to send an email